When someone emails me, I hit reply and then when i'm ready to send it, ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

supanatral no está en línea Stack level 1

Can't reply to emails

Advertisement

When someone emails me, I hit reply and then when i'm ready to send it, the only option I get is save draft.

If I email myself from my gmail account and if I reply, then it I have a send feature and it works fine. If it helps, I use to have my gmail account sent to my blackberry using the Bell canada web service. Otherwise, my main account is using a Blackberry Enterprise Server. Any ideas here?

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Re: Can't reply to emails

its just what you said your on a bes server main goes through it if its not letting you reply through that server contact your IT department

supanatral no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for your reply however, thats the problem. I am the IT department

nmcgregor no está en línea Stack level 1

Make sure you have sent a "Register Now" message to the network. You can do that from within Options -> Advanced Options -> Host Routing Table -> menu button and then Register Now.

That have solved some problems for me before. I know there may be other reasons. Let us know if this works.

Nick

nmcgregor no está en línea Stack level 1

wforster no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am having the same problems - I have tried all solutions above....any other suggestions....please....

Thanks

markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    You need to delete the Desktop [CMIME] Service book and resend it to the device. After you do that you need to send a NEW email and try to respond. You won't be able to respond to the old emails because they were received with a different service book. If you still have the same problem after this you will probably need to wipe and reactivate