With 4.1.0.351 I was able to hide all icons on the main screen (alt + ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Coconut no está en línea Stack level 1

Can't hide some icons after upgrade

Advertisement

With 4.1.0.351 I was able to hide all icons on the main screen (alt + wheel). After upgrading to 4.2.1.101 I can no longer hide some of the icons such as options and a few others. Is there a way arround this?

Coconut no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Can't hide some icons after upgrade

OK, after unlocking all the Themes for the 8700 I found that if I use the "Orange" theme I can achive what I wanted. So if it is a theme based issue can the "BB Dimension Icon" theme be modified to allow all icons to be hidden OR can I get the "BB Dimension Icon" theme from 4.1 to work on 4.2?

gt4444 no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Re: Can't hide some icons after upgrade

I found the problem with the icons in the dimension zen theme... the first 4 icons from the applications screen show up on the main screen. You can't move the icons on the main screen, but if you go to Applications you can arrange the icons like normal using the alt button. Move the icons arround on the Applications screen so that the first 4 are the ones you want on the main screen, and you will see that the main screen is set up properly.

GT

hp12c no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank You!

crayzebeauteful no está en línea Stack level 1

I seem to have the same problem, after my trackwheel stopped clicking on my original 8700c, my warranty sent me a new one, apparently a new model, because the set up is a little different. When im in Zen theme i cannot figure out how to arrange the applications, whats the alt trick you're referring to? please help!

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

for me hold down ALT and press the track wheel in, it will bring up a small menu asking you what you want to do(Move Icon, Show ALL)
    Hope this helps, I am running the ZEN theme on my 8703e