I downloaded the theme from smartphone.net which showed that the theme was for the Blackberry ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

ImageFX no está en línea Stack level 1

Can't Activate IBerry Black Theme

Advertisement

I downloaded the theme from smartphone.net which showed that the theme was for the Blackberry 8700. I paid 7 bucks for it, downloaded it, installed using the desktop manager. Problem is that I see it in my list of themes, but there is no "Activate" option!!! Any ideas? Thanks!

Edit: I'm on OS 4.2

cnfergus no está en línea Stack level 1
    have you tried a battery pull ...

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

If the battery pull doesn't work then I would guess it was exported incorrectly or it just isn't compatible with the 8700.

ImageFX no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yup, still a no go. And i paid 7 bucks for the thing!!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    unfortunately, i think you will prob have to contact the site you mentioned above and tell them it isn't working. if the themer didn't export it correctly, then no, it won't be compatible.

ohgee no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm having the same problem with my 7130c. I downloaded themes from pinstack earlier and they worked great. THEN I updated my device software to 4.2 (under AT&T) and now when I open my themes folder on the 7130c the same themes I had downloaded and installed before with no issue are listed but I cannot activate them.

I thought it could have been an application issue (with having two plazmic's installed )but have deleted the early version of plazmic, done a hard restart and a battery pull all to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I would try and re-download the themes

tombquick no está en línea Stack level 2
    I found that themes that worked fine before the 4.2 upgrade did not work after but I could ne determine why so I am wondering if AT&T disabled third party theme support? Any one with 8700 4.2.1.96 (155) having the same problem? Is there some BES setting to disable themes?

Thanks.