okay so i have it set to "ring+vibrate" is there any way I can get ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

reemusk no está en línea Stack level 3

can i make my blackbery ring WHILE vibrating on the first two vibrations? read inside

Advertisement

okay so i have it set to "ring+vibrate"

is there any way I can get it to ring the phone call comes right in?

my ringtone only plays for 15-20 seconds, then it goes to voicemail. The phone vibrates for 5-10 seconds before playing the tone.

how can i change that? I want the tone to start playing when the call comes in, and for it to vibrate. like every other phone on planet earth.

any help?
    a blackberry is a tool. a treo is a toy

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: can i make my blackbery ring WHILE vibrating on the first two vibrations? read inside

vibrate and ring, at the same time, can't be done. sorry
    the best thing you can do is change the vibration to 1 vibration, instead of two

profile>advanced>the active profile then change to number of vib to 1.

hope this helps
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Amigotek no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    21D7B3C6

Re: can i make my blackbery ring WHILE vibrating on the first two vibrations? read inside

The only way I can get mine to vib and ring at the same time is by using bluetooth. While the phone is vibrating, my headset is ringing.

Zo

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

As stated above, no it's not possible. I kinda like it that way because sometimes, let say your in a library and you forgot to put your phone on silence, you can answer it before it rings.

yeah i like it too flash, but sometimes i want to hear my ringtone

there is no option to change "number of vibes" its only "number of beeps" and when i change it, it still vibrates twice and rings.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

What I do and you might like the idea as well is keep the vibrate on for whenever you get any sort of message. And kerp the ringtone on escalating and no vibrate so you can hear your ringtone without missing anything. And instead of it just ringing with no warning it will start at low and then the volume will raise. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~