I have been trying to look for a software that I can download for free ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

play11dg no está en línea Stack level 2

Where Can I find free email attachment software for my 8700c?

Advertisement

I have been trying to look for a software that I can download for free to install email attachment so I can open any attachments from someone sending me email. It works on 7290 but I could not find it on 8700c. Please HELP ME. Thanks

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Where Can I find free email attachment software for my 8700c?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    What you are describing is Beamberry. It however isn't free. At $49.99 per year its way outta my price range.

http://www.beamberry.com

yeah, at first i had 7290 using BIS, email attachment was included. Till I replaced it with 8700c. Now there is no email attachment. I was wondering if its possible for me to extract attachment applications out from 7290 and install into 8700c using Blackberry Desktop Manager?

If this is not working, I wonder if its possible for me to call ATT and have them change my plan to BES so they will add email attachment application to it, then downgrade to BIS and the attachment application is still there? That way, I can get it for free, only pay around 10 dollars more than BIS for a month? Is it possible? Done on 7290 more than year ago and still using email attachment on BIS without extra charge. I would like on 8700c.

pigdude no está en línea Stack level 1

They can't put you on BES. You need to work for a company that has BES. No consumer BES plans. Unless you wanted to install exchange server and BES at home.....

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Try going to Option/Advanced Options/Applications. Do you see an application called Blackberry Attachment Service? If not, make sure you have downloaded the Device Software Package that is installed on your BB (or a later version) and Installed it to your PC. Connect the BB to the PC, and open Desktop Manager. Open Applications Loader and browse through the list of applications available. Make sure that the one for Attachment Service is checked.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Thanks! One problem is that my computer crashed down so there is no way for me to connect to DM thru desktop. I am using rental laptop from my college library. They wont let me install DM on their laptop. Is there a way to download the program thru OTA? If not, then I guess I have to find a way to get the applications into my 8700c.