Hello, I just traded my pearl for 8700g, just a plain old swap, I took ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

L.A._MIKE no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    gonzo685

Callers hear echoing?

Advertisement

Hello, I just traded my pearl for 8700g, just a plain old swap, I took his and he took mine, the problem is sometimes callers tell me that they can hear an echo of their voice? This dosnt bother me , but I am sure ut does them, the other thing is, the 8700g I switched him for is an unlocked version he bought from an Ebay store online. He said he never had this problem when he had it, I believe him. We both agreed that if I can not resolve the problem we can just switch back. I really do like the 8700g though!!T-Mobile wants to charge me $250 for a new one becuase I am not eligible for the full upgrade yet. I have already tried power cycling it and even master reset it!....any suggestions?
    Last edited by L.A._MIKE; 04-30-2007 at 11:36 PM.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

PIN/ID
    gonzo685

Re: Callers here echoing?

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    If the person on the other end is hearing an echo maybe its their phone?

I thought of that too, but it has happened to several people I call on a regular and only started when I started using the 8700g?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

PIN/ID
    gonzo685

Re: Callers here echoing?

Thanx guys.....I ended up giving back the 8700g and forking out some cash for a brand new one. I sold the pearl, I do have to say I really like the 8700g much better, but there are some features I do miss from the pearl, but I gues beggers can't be choosers