I receive the calendar reminders audio and vibrate, only. But The reminder dosen't pop up ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

kenjohnson1118 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Calendar Reminders No Longer Display

Advertisement

I receive the calendar reminders audio and vibrate, only. But The reminder dosen't pop up visibly. This can be a pain because I know i'm being reminded of something, but it's like having a string around your finger but you don't know what for? I have some reminders set up 1 to 6 days in advance, so i can't go look at the calendar to see what is coming up. Anyone ever seen this? I've been a BB user since they hit the market but this is a new one.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Calendar Reminders No Longer Display

This shouldn't affect your device, but there's a known issue with multiple [CICAL] service books, and since your BIS accounts don't use it, it wouldn't hurt to try it.

Go to ( Settings/Tools --> ) Options --> Advanced Options --> Service Books.

If you ARE on a BES, do NOT delete the Desktop[CICAL] service book, but delete any other service books you find that end in [CICAL]. They will start with a BIS email address you have set up with BIS.

If you are NOT on a BES, delete all but one [CICAL] service books listed.

To delete a service book, scroll down to and highlight it, then click the wheel and select Delete.
    JerryD

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Calendar Reminders No Longer Display

There has been an update to the KB article on this problem, KB13420 (Same link as jdellasala's I think).

Primary Information Needed

Resolution
    Upgrade to BlackBerry Device Software 4.2.2 or later. For instructions, see KB03621.

Note: Verify the BlackBerry Device Software Package Version contains Applications 4.2.2.114 or later.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles