Ever since I did the daylight savings patch from bb.com my appts are 1 hour ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

jon01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2040D4FF

calendar dst

Advertisement

Ever since I did the daylight savings patch from bb.com my appts are 1 hour ahead too. Anyone else experience this?

- Jon
    BB 8700g
    PIN: 2040D4FF

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

kstrouse no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: calendar dst

YES! I just got on to post my complaint. I just missed a 7:00 AM dentist appointment. My Outlook, which I sync religiously to the BB calendar has it listed correctly at 7:00, but I was lazy and checked the appointment last night on the BlackBerry instead. It says that the appointment's for 8:00 AM. I figure that this was a test run for my flight next week. Missing that would have put me in a really bad mood.

On a possibly related note, the recurring task for my husband's birthday on March 22 kept showing up from 11PM to 11PM, but my anniversary on March 31 synched with no change.

I'll be more diligent about this for the rest of the week.

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

Just a thought...did you apply the available patch from microsoft specific for outlook?
    I dont know if your problem is related to this but it could be an issue while doing a sync with outlook...just my 2 cents..
    Last edited by likefre; 03-19-2007 at 10:11 AM.

dionnfr no está en línea Stack level 1

The question is did you apply the patch to your computer also, if you didn't then everything will be off 1 hour.

jon01 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2040D4FF

i applied the patch to my computer. weird, good thing i dont rely on the calendar for anything. i just have sports schedules in there for my favorite baseball/hockey/football teams

- Jon
    BB 8700g
    PIN: 2040D4FF

scubalocker no está en línea Stack level 1

Yes, I'm just getting time to come here to complain too!!! I've missed two appts. b4 I realized this is messing with my appt times... I have a mess now.. I have things double posted etc. I've just started hard coding my appt time into the meeting title... I'm having to double check all my appts.
    yes, I've had my MS outlook update put on and the bb patch...
    How the hell? Why the hell? would it any programer think they should change a meeting time the user has hard coded in????? This is just one of the most stupid things I've come along in a long time...... mess with my meeting time... duh?
    my palm pilot never did any like this.. this has blown a lot of my confidence in the system....
    I'm going looking for another datebook software I guess.....
    ARGH~!!!!!!!!!!!

scubalocker no está en línea Stack level 1

I just tried to send you, jon a private message and it said...

Sorry, You should have 10 posts before you can send a new PM now you have 9 posts
    The Admin.

so here is my 10th post???
    duh again...