Hello, I am new to this form and i really appreciate your help. My problem ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

starter99 no está en línea Stack level 1

Calendar appointmenst are not synchronizing from Outlook to Blackberry.

Advertisement

Hello,

I am new to this form and i really appreciate your help. My problem is that i have Blackberry 8750 and my problem is the Calendar appointmenst are not synchronizing from Outlook to Blackberry. We are running BES at work. Thank you in advance for your help.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Im not a BES expert, but there must be a configuration setting that lets you choose which way the info should go.

On my Desktop manager it lets me choose to send info to Outlook, to the BB, or to syncronize the information in both places.

I hope this helps, otherwise look at it this way, Ive bumped your question for someone else.

starter99 no está en línea Stack level 1
    The Blackberry is configured wirelessly and it has been working fine except lately some of the Calendar contacts aren't synchronized. For instance, when the user delete a contact from the Outlook Calendar or setup a new appoitnment in the Calendar the changes should be reflected immediately in the Blackberry but its not happening. When the user tries to delete the contact from the Blackberry or Outlook, he is not able to do so. I've reset and reboot the Blackberry for the user and it is still the same problem. I'm not sure what else i should try. Any help is greatly appreciated.