Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Justyn ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you have tmobile you should atleast have access ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Re: Browser Icon Gone! Help Please.

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~if you have tmobile you should atleast have access to Tones and download ringtones from there.
    Nope, not if you don't have a data plan. A BlackBerry without a data plan on T-Mobile is merely a phone -- we don't even have access to T-Zones or online help or many of the features (including MMS) that other TMO customers have. If I want to go to "My Album" or look at my account from the phone, I have to transfer my SIM to my little backup Nokia 3595 (a $5 phone on ebay).

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone
    Nope, not if you don't have a data plan. A BlackBerry without a data plan on T-Mobile is merely a phone -- we don't even have access to T-Zones or online help or many of the features (including MMS) that other TMO customers have. If I want to go to "My Album" or look at my account from the phone, I have to transfer my SIM to my little backup Nokia 3595 (a $5 phone on ebay).
    If you add the free BB enabler you will get tzones access and mms capability. But nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie_gauge
    If you add the free BB enabler you will get tzones access and mms capability. But nothing else.
    Is that from T-Mobile?

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone
    Is that from T-Mobile?
    Absolutely. Tmo is the ONLY carrier it is availible on. ( at least at this moment)

osodope no está en línea Stack level 2

I did all those steps. even the content store part. I just keep getting this message HTTP Error 400: Bad Request

The server could not understand the page request, or was unable to process it for some reason. Please try loading a different page.

robbham no está en línea Stack level 1

Yeah, Tzones is like $4.99 a month on my plan list. The earlier replier is right about upgrading to 4.2 and then you will have the media manager to upload pictures/ringtones.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12