Hi All, After getting my bb hooked up to my office email address somthing drastic ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

inc188 no está en línea Stack level 4

Hi All,

After getting my bb hooked up to my office email address somthing drastic has changed.

Before I use to hv a regualr internet browser & the WAP browser but after the upgrade I don't hv the WAP browser any more & my bb internet brower has a different icon. It has a little yellow lock around it??

I am not able to use google maps, berry411 or the bb push services for weather.

I can get most websites thru the browser but wen I try to use those apps it says "unable to connect".

Any clues to wat is happening?

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5
    You said upgrade... did you change your OS or were you just referring to hooking to your office email?

Is the full message you get "unable to connect"?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask
    inc, are you saying you got your BB added to your company BES? If so you now have the MDS browser and most likely the Company BB Admins have pushed a policy the prohibits browsing using the WAP and Internet Browser. If this is the case, I would contact the BB admins and ask exactly what is prohibited by the IT policy.

Hope this Helps
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles