Hi All, I have an 8703e and a Plantronics 378 Bluetooth headset. The issue I ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

captain6497 no está en línea Stack level 2

Bluetooth Issue

Advertisement

Hi All,

I have an 8703e and a Plantronics 378 Bluetooth headset. The issue I have been having is that the headset constantly looses contact with the Berry. Should I suspect the headset, or the 8703 first? Has anyone else had these issues??

Re: Bluetooth Issue

sorry....it is a Plantronics 510

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Quote Originally Posted by captain6497 View Post
    Hi All,

I have an 8703e and a Plantronics 378 Bluetooth headset. The issue I have been having is that the headset constantly looses contact with the Berry. Should I suspect the headset, or the 8703 first? Has anyone else had these issues??
    If you wear your BB on your hip while talking, try wearing it on the side of the ear you talk on. Not sure if this is the exact issue.... but b/c your body does have electric pulses in your nervouse system which may compromise connection if you don't keep them on the same side of your body.

If you already do this, then replace the BT before looking at your BB. If you get a new BT and the same problem occurs, then most likely its your BB. Hope this helps
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

I am going to try another headset. I tried another BBerry, and got mixed results....connected, then disconnected immediately, but then on re-establishment it was fine.