I recently discovered the bluetooth capabilities of 8700(yes I am a moron) while going through ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

pakiyabhai no está en línea Stack level 1

Bluetooth blues (some q's)

Advertisement

I recently discovered the bluetooth capabilities of 8700(yes I am a moron) while going through the media explorer, that it can ACTUALLY RECIEVE files.. now I know how to receive pictures and ringtones via bluetooth from others.

I have few questions.
    1. Is it possible to 'send' some fellow bluetooth users any pictures or files ?
    2. Is it possible to receive doc or txt files ? if yes then how do I access it ?
    3. Is there a sort of explorer for blackberry(ok not bluetooth specific)

thanx u

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    1. You can send certain pictures that are not locked by the device and they can be sent to other BB users via BB Messenger or via bluetooth if your device has the services to do so and the receiver's device has the services on their BB to receive files.

Certain files cannot be transmitted via bluetooth, or at all.

2. See response to #1.

3. There is not an "Explorer" for the BB per se. If you have a media card installed on the device, then you can access the contents of the device memory or the media card in a drop-down, tree-like screen but other than that, no. You can go into the Applications menu and see what all is on your device however, if that is of interest.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

pakiyabhai no está en línea Stack level 1

Question

Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    bluetooth if your device has the services to do so and the receiver's device has the services on their BB to receive files. .

q1. I didn't get this , in my bluetooth services, file transferring is never shown but if I open album I have the capacity to receive the files.

q.2 I wud just like to trasnfer to a normal phone say a nokia n95 then ?