Was trying to load blackberry maps from the home screen on the browser and I'm ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

xxchixorxx no está en línea Stack level 3

Blackberry Maps

Advertisement

Was trying to load blackberry maps from the home screen on the browser and I'm getting the flashing hourglass of doom with "requesting script" or "running script" etc at the bottom of the screen and that's as far as it gets. Is there a problem with Blackberry maps or something? I have an 8700g through T-Mobile. Other sites come up fine so I don't think it's anything on this end. I wanted to compare it to Google Maps but the thing just won't load up :-)

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Re: Blackberry Maps

What is your OS version.
    Have you removed your battery for a soft reset.
    Have you uninstalled the app and re-installed it to make sure it's not a script error in the app.

Try these and let us know what you get.
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

xxchixorxx no está en línea Stack level 3

The problem wasn't with the Maps itself, but in just getting to the page to download it. It was acting like all the power was being sucked up just trying to get in there. It's finally downloading now and hopefully will be loading up faster than the half hour it took to just get in to download it, sheesh. :-)

I have OS 4.1. Was a little leery of a few things I've seen people having problems with with 4.2 so I haven't updated it to that yet.

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Good to hear it's working! Don't upgrade just yet, wait for a good few weeks or a month to two and let the bugs get removed. Let us know if you need anything else.
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services