Hi, I am a new blackberry user!. I'm wondering if it's possible to login on ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

dolce vita no está en línea Stack level 1

Post Blackberry internet service help!

I am a new blackberry user!. I'm wondering if it's possible to login on "ORANGE FRANCE" Blackberry internet service with a BB 8700G from O2 (Irland); I created an account within it works fine, but I'd like to migrate to Orange France service.

I hope you'll help me

Gar-williams no está en línea Stack level 3
    I take it this is because you are now in France - sounds like a stupid question I know! Otherwise you'll be hit with big roaming charges if you are going to stay subscribed with O2 Ireland as your carrier.

If it is just a case of you wanting to have Orange France as your carrier, then it should be straightforward to set up an account with them including a BIS subscription. One thing though, your BB will need to be unlocked from O2 otherwise the new Orange SIM won't work.

Last possibility: are you just wanting to use the Orange France BIS site to register an email address? If this is all you want to do (i.e. no new subscription to Orange etc), and you do not want an Orange France BlackBerry email address, then you don't need to do anything. Once you registered your IMEI and PIN on the BIS site, you cannot register it on the Orange France one. I think it's because it is effectively one big RIM database that all carriers use, so once registered, that's it. I did this yesterday: I had a BB registered via Vodafone UK's BIS site when I was using a Vodafone SIM card. I then put an Orange UK SIM in and the emails still came through - so in short, the carrier makes no difference.

Hope that helps - I wasn't entirely clear from your post what the situation is

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask
    dolce vita, Welcome to PinStack.

Gar is correct, we really need more information on what you are trying to do. Let us know so we can help you better.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles