Hey BB BES, and Exchange users newbie here; Issue is my calendar appts are 1 ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

cheerios8 no está en línea Stack level 1

BES 3.6 I believe issue

Advertisement

Hey BB BES, and Exchange users newbie here;

Issue is my calendar appts are 1 hr ahead, here's whats been done so far;
    • Exchange Server 2k3 and BES server 2K is patched with new DST
    • BB 8700 and pc is also patched with new DST (tested ya knaw, 11th march deal with 1:59 am and turns to 3 am)
    • Calendar is set to sync wirelessly, the deal is awesome cause when in a meeting I set appt. and my assistant gets my appt. in my shared outlook calendar and prepares for my meeting where ever I am, home, visiting head office, traveling etc.
    • Last wk, I set appt. for example 3 pm when on my way to the office and I get a call from my assistant that I made appt. for 4pm....I'm like loosing it, thinking she's smoking something. When I get to the office this is what I noticed. She was correct, basically when I set the appt. on BB it makes the appt. 1 hr ahead, when I set the appt. in Outlook Calendar it comes out correctly.
    • Spoke to a buddy of mine and he mentioned that I should try the TZmove on my pc. I ran the tool it corrects the appt. but after running the tool I set new appt.thinking it's fixed and this time it sets appt. 1 hr behind. When I restart the pc, the old bug comes back 1 hr ahead......
    Forgot to mention, it's set to wireless sync not pointing to Outlook Calendar.....

Any Ideas....I really need this fixed, it's dumb enough with this stinkin time change now my appts. don't sync after 2 wks of nothing wrong.......

cheerios8 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BES 3.6 I believe issue

Ok, this sickening, I just read a thread to check the clocks, cause the old dst just took effect last night, so I went to set a new appt. on my calendar and guess what it works.

So new question this will happen in the fall right, any ideas, I don't want to go through this twice a yr for the first 2 wks of feb and nov last 2 wks every year from now on.....

You think if we upgraded to BES 4.1 I should have no issues???