Folks, I am running an 8703e on BES 3.6. I am able to receive mail ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

lesrbecker no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BES 3.6 and BES 3.6 Help Please

Advertisement

Folks,

I am running an 8703e on BES 3.6. I am able to receive mail on BES but not send. How do I know this....well I added the same accout on BIS and can send mail but receive messages twice. If I delete the BIS account, I only receive messages once but cannot send (sending via 'Desktop' fails with BES only-connection).

Please help.

Thanks

Les

miles_troope no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: BES 3.6 and BES 3.6 Help Please

it oculd be lots of things. First of, when yo utry to send through BEs does the sent message show with a red cross against it?

If yes, open the message, scroll to the top and look what it says next to 'message status'. This error normally points to what the problem is.

Let us know what is happening?

Quote Originally Posted by lesrbecker
    Folks,

I am running an 8703e on BES 3.6. I am able to receive mail on BES but not send. How do I know this....well I added the same accout on BIS and can send mail but receive messages twice. If I delete the BIS account, I only receive messages once but cannot send (sending via 'Desktop' fails with BES only-connection).

Please help.

Thanks

Les
    Miles.