Did some searching to no avail, installed the BBToday Ver 1.5 on my 8703. When ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Swede no está en línea Stack level 3

BBToday Issues

Advertisement

Did some searching to no avail, installed the BBToday Ver 1.5 on my 8703. When you select one of the boxes on your screen, everything just locks up. Also, the one box that says "set up pocketday", does this app need to be installed to run this, also, I have 3 Pop 3 mail accounts, when I select the box that has them, the App locks up. That about sums it up, this should give someone a headache I am sure, that is why I ask here first. Thanks
    Swede

Re: BBToday Issues

I figured out the Pocket Day issue, apparently once I set up a trial for Pocket day and it automatically sets up a task for you to register. The rest I am still working on.
    Swede

Now I get a Uncaught exception: Process BBToday (131) killed due to message queue overflow. Anyone?
    Swede

Ok, I found a couple of threads that have answered my questions- basically Ver 1.5 has issues that are still in work. Moderators= if you want to close this thread- your call.
    Swede