[FONT=Arial]I recently installed BBToday on my 8700 berry and have noticed a significant battery drain ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

daolao24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    203d8551

BBToday ?

Advertisement

[FONT=Arial]I recently installed BBToday on my 8700 berry and have noticed a significant battery drain from this program. Is anyone else using this seeing the same thing? I used to get maybe two days before a charge, know it's one day.[/FONT]

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: BBToday ?

I noticed the same on my 7100i, but not half the battery life like you are experiencing. But I did notice some decrease in overall battery performance.

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D

BBToday i believe uses data to update the weather, stocks, news, anything else you have loaded. Its understandable that your battery would go down. Depending on what you have on there, maybe even as much as you say it is for you. Any program thats gonna eat data, will drain our tiny batteries

daolao24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    203d8551

I checked the Poll rates and they were all set to 30 secs. I changed them all 240 sec. I'll see if it helps

afig0101 no está en línea Stack level 2

I have my BBToday set up but in the weather part it has "The Woodlands, Tx" and I need to change that location as well as to add Stocks symbols. Anyone knows how and where to change it? Thanks. (You can pin me at: 203CF7E7)

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

You can change the weather id by going into bbtoday scroll down to the weather click the trackwheel click preferences where it says location id replace it with your U.S. zipcode then save and update.