Hi Everyone! I have had my BB (8703e, Sprint) for about 3 days. It has ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Dougjrs no está en línea Stack level 1

BB not syncing contacts

Advertisement

Hi Everyone!

I have had my BB (8703e, Sprint) for about 3 days. It has been activated on my companies BES and my email sync is working great! The problem that I have is that my contacts were downloaded when I did the enterprise activeation and then have not been undated on the BB since then.

The settings for the Address Book Options are set like this:
    Sort by First Name, Confirm Delete Yes, Allow Dup. Name Yes, Wireless Sync yes.

The Contacts in Outlook, and in Webmail are the same, so I know they have been saved on the Exchange server. It has been over 20 hours since I made the last change and nothing so far on the BB.

Thanks in advance for any help!!
    Doug

d_fisher no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: BB not syncing contacts

Change the Address Book Wireless Sync to No, wait a few minutes, and set it back to Yes. Hopefully that will jump start the sync. If that doesn't help, contact your BES admin.

Dougjrs no está en línea Stack level 1

This is a lettle weird, but when I went to disable the sync I noticed that my contact list had more entries. I am going to ask our BES admin about it Monday, but I wonder if contacts only sync once a day or something like that.

Doug

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

And depending on which BES your company has, OTA address book sync may not be available on server side.

But....if it's an option in your option list....then there may be a problem with your account on the BES.

calaloco no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

And depending on which BES your company has, OTA address book sync may not be available on server side.

But....if it's an option in your option list....then there may be a problem with your account on the BES.
    Do you know if OTA adress book sync is available on BES for Small Business?