Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

where can I download bb messenger? Sorry I am new to this. I've had a ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

johnzags no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BB messenger?

Advertisement

where can I download bb messenger? Sorry I am new to this. I've had a sidekick for two years and I just switched over to the 8700G yesterday.

I've been browsing around, but also, can somebody tell me how to delete the set up wizard off my desktop, and bring my contacts icon to the main page?

the difference between the sidekick and the blackberry is worlds apart. I am having a lot of trouble getting adapted.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

Quote Originally Posted by johnzags
    where can I download bb messenger? Sorry I am new to this. I've had a sidekick for two years and I just switched over to the 8700G yesterday.

I've been browsing around, but also, can somebody tell me how to delete the set up wizard off my desktop, and bring my contacts icon to the main page?

the difference between the sidekick and the blackberry is worlds apart. I am having a lot of trouble getting adapted.
    http://www.blackberry.com/devicesoft...ry.do?code=bbm

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~just to clarify a few things. Some which has already been answered but as long as you have an unlimited bis plan you are able to pin message as much as you want. If you receive emails and have access to the internet you have a data packet. You would need to find out what type of days packet you have. If you have 5mbs(nice easy number to use for an example) of data then once you pass that limit then it will charge you per megabyte used and with each company it may be different. Also you could send emails back and forth to each other. That would work as well. Its not an sms. So that will work as well.

Thank you, I pay 19.99 a month and 14.95 = roughly $35 a month for unlimited data transfer and unlimited text via t mobile.

When i try to download via the website on my 8700g it says "sorry, your wireless provider does not allow access to Blackberry Messenger for your device"

I guess I can not use it.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Hmmm that's wierd. It wasn't already installed on your device?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

No I don't believe so. I bought the 8700g from tmobile yesterday afternoon. Have a friends who have blackberries and wanted to do the BB messenging, not really sure whats up?

I have one other question if you Don't mind me asking. Is there any way I can set it so when I get E-mails they don't come in text message form as well?

islandpinoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2884AE28

Ok...so if you have unlimited text but you dont have the basic blackberry data plan will the BBM just use the unlimited texts or will it charge you a seaprate fee. I have the BB unlimited data package but my uncle only has unlimited text does not have the data package yet...will using BBM cost him. Thanks in advance....

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3

well he wont even be able to use BBM if he doesnt have a data plan

islandpinoy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2884AE28

Thanks RJS...so tmo csr was wrong..saying that it would just come out of his text plan...glad I checked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12