well i tried dl a theme from a poster on here and now my bb ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

bb bricked??

Advertisement

well i tried dl a theme from a poster on here and now my bb keeps restarting before it fully loads how do i fix it?

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: bb bricked??

Sorry to hear you BB is throwing a tantrum. At this point the best thing to do would be to run an application loader off of the PC.

SOTG Gambino no está en línea Stack level 2

Same thing happened to me tonight. Here is what I did. You will lose your messages, pics and ringtones, but its better than not being able to use your phone.

Go to your carriers site that has the software downloads for your phone. I would assume your OS is 4.2, so you would just need to download that again. There are links to all carriers somewhere on these forums, just do a search for it.

Once you have it downloaded, run the program. Once its done, it will ask you to run your desktop software. Do this, and it will restore your BB. As long as you have your contacts managed somewhere, you will get all of those back.

I really hope this helps you. My BB was completely frozen. Verizon had no clue how to fix it, and I figured this out on my own. Something wrong there I think!!

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Yeah there's a post on this forum that helped out a lot thanks