Hi guys, need your help in figuring out what the hell the problem is with ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

livent no está en línea Stack level 1

BB bluetooth ear piece connection lost???

Advertisement

Hi guys, need your help in figuring out what the hell the problem is with my headsets dropping connection with my BB when not in use!? I have used 2 different models one being a Nokia and this latest one a BB bluetooth headpeice. I don't know what is going on, i'm beginning to think it's my BB and not the actuall headpiece unless i'm missing something. I'm using a BB 8703e and a BB AL8-D655

vw1pntatet no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2420a639

Re: BB bluetooth ear piece connection lost???

Quote Originally Posted by livent
    Hi guys, need your help in figuring out what the hell the problem is with my headsets dropping connection with my BB when not in use!? I have used 2 different models one being a Nokia and this latest one a BB bluetooth headpeice. I don't know what is going on, i'm beginning to think it's my BB and not the actuall headpiece unless i'm missing something. I'm using a BB 8703e and a BB AL8-D655
    It happens to mine as well. I have heard it could be a bad headset. I think it is the phone. To make sure pair it with another non-BB phone and see if it does the same thing.

To read up on the subject do a search on the 655.