Hi guys, I'm from Romania and just bought yesterday a BB 8700g. Since i was ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

rootkited no está en línea Stack level 1

Bb 8700g

Advertisement

Hi guys, I'm from Romania and just bought yesterday a BB 8700g.
    Since i was very tired last eavening i've installed today the Desktop Management software and pluged the USB cable in my device.....

The problem is that the phone is now asking for a password ( I'm affraid to touch it since it's my first BB.

I have a password which i use everytime i want to unlock my device....but it's not the one that it asks
    After attaching the phone to the usb port i have recived a message on the phone with "Type blckberry to continue"....done that and now it says ENTER PASSWORD 6/7

Please help me out here !!!!!

Thanx a lot

PS: excuse my english.

XBGM3R no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    241EDEFC

Re: Bb 8700g

Oh man, That why I don't want to put pwd on my blackberry 8700g. what if random tried to access it till it deleted personal data off.. that why I leave the unlock it without pwd. smile

so, it's there a chance to use my cell again ?????can i reflash it or smthing....please help me out here !

Thanx a lot

LE:

I have removed the battery for 10 mins and put it back on....it asked again to enter the blackerry word and after the password....typed 12345 (which is the unlock code) and now works....

But I still wanna know how can I remove the Unlock Password which i have to insert every time i want to use the phone...is bothering me....

I have try to disable the password under security settings...but the option is disabled...

Please tell me how to erase everithng on it and put it back....dunno...factory default or something...i have used many symbian and win mobile phone...but BB...never

Regards,
    Andrei
    Last edited by rootkited; 06-08-2007 at 06:49 AM.

sorry for db,....thread can be closed....i found out how to solve it...

thanx