I'm considering switching from my AT&T BB 8700C, to the AT&T 8525 Hermes. Don't get ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

HedBanger no está en línea Stack level 2

BB 8700c vs. AT&T 8525 Hermes (Help!)

Advertisement

I'm considering switching from my AT&T BB 8700C, to the AT&T 8525 Hermes. Don't get me wrong. I love the BB and all of the bells and whistles that come along with it. But I want to be able to watch video, take pics, have a bigger screen, and load it up with music (easily). I use my BB alot for web surfing for my job, but it gets frustrating when I try to pull up a website, and only get half of it, due to it's size! I've checked out the newest BB's but I can't get used to the little track ball in the middle of the keyboard. I've had my BB 8700C for about a year now, and it's been great! Any good or bad experiences with the 8525 out there?
    Thanks, guys!

kjbmax77 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: BB 8700c vs. AT&T 8525 Hermes (Help!)

as with most windows mobile devices I have have worked with you have to master reset them too often if certain problems occur, and activesync for sync to PC (in win xp) can be a nightmare, dont even ask about Vista, it will work but its just as sketchy at times. the 8525 is a nice device WHEN it works and do some things that the BB cannot (ie with office mobile edit MS office docs),but overall Blackberry is much more reliable long term. That of course is my perspective as I support both devices for AT&T.