Good afternoon, all: I have an 8703e from Verizon that I'm currently crunching on. Symptoms: ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Turgenev no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BB8703e: "Error 348"

Advertisement

Good afternoon, all:

I have an 8703e from Verizon that I'm currently crunching on. Symptoms: On boot, phone displays the "Error 348" msg and does not continue the OS load.

It seems that reloading the OS is the way to solve this, but the device is non-detectable by Desktop Manager, JL_Cmder and javaloader. I have tried the steps outlined by Pentace and several others already without success (including removing the battery while detecting the device).

The phone's warrantied, so a replacement is being shipped out this week. However, I hate letting stuff like this go. Any suggestions/applications to force an OS push to a non-responsive device?

Thanks.

-T.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: BB8703e: "Error 348"

Hmm does not sound good. This is the only thread I could find. Try some of the suggestions listed. THey may work for you. Esp the javaloader
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...verything.html

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

P.S. welcom to pinstack

Turgenev no está en línea Stack level 1

hayden:

Thanks for the quick response. Yep, that thread was my guide through most of my effort this morning, without any success.

And thanks for the welcome. Yeah, I'm at wit's end on this, was just hoping there was something beyond a small sledgehammer that I could take to the phone.

-T.