Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Yea I have to agree with pentace and hydn...motorola and windows? We ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Thea1981 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: barJOHN Review of Motorola Q versus 8700

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yea I have to agree with pentace and hydn...motorola and windows? We all know windows crash a lot...that's not a secret but I stick with what works. I agree though u want bb email...get a bb. I know for one thing the motorola q battery won't be worth a lot with all that going on on the device. If u buy it..good luck with that

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: barJOHN Review of Motorola Q versus 8700

I appreciate the review but I have had way too many Windows Mobile, Sidekick (Danger OS) and mobile phones with problems to ever go back to them. The BlackBerry delivers my email, keeps me organized, and allows me to have custom wallpapers, themes, games, applications, etc. that I was not able to get on the other devices.

I admit that I WAS looking to buy a Nokia 6800 series device (I was looking at the 6800, 6810, 6820/6820i, and the 6822) before I bought my 7105t (and I'd still get one for a backup phone) but I don't think it could come close to an actual BB.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12