Hello everyone, I'm new to my BB and it is all what I'v been reading ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Cpluse no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23D40CB0

BANKING PROgram

Advertisement

Hello everyone,

I'm new to my BB and it is all what I'v been reading about and more. This forums and the people who are apart of it have been truly helpful. But I need to know if there are any good money programs. Iv looked on-line and seen a few but no reviews. I wanted to know if anyone has a good one to recommend. Either pin me or leave a msg. Would love to hear from other BB user to chat on anything going on in the world. And also anyone know where to get a Final Four Chart for BB. I'm hoping someone found one last year and knows where to get one. Hope to here from you BB user soon. And thanks again.

P.S. LOL my new BB make my Monday go allot faster......

jerrycrabb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe4It

Re: BANKING PROgram

I would be interested in this except for that "what if I lost my phone" scenario. I keep it password protected, but I'm the better safe than sorry kind of guy.
    Build a man a fire and he shall be warm for the night. Catch a man on fire and he shall be warm for the rest of his life!

Dubdub no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23FEFDC4

I would be very hesitant to use any banking program on a handheld device for 2 reasons.

1. Wireless security is somewhere between zero and non-existant.
    2. If you lose it you could be in for a few unpeasant surprises.

I am even somewhat hesitant to do any of that on my laptop for the same reasons. I have a full hardware firewall at home and that makes feel a little safer.

PIN/ID
    23D40CB0

You know what you are right. I didnt think of it that was. i guess i saw password keeper and thought there was some kind of encryption. Thank you for the heads up

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

PIN/ID
    23D40CB0

Thank you cp6169,

kExpense is what i was looking for. To keep my exp. I know there is no security on BB. But just to have a exp report for me to update my home system is what i was looking for. TY again.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b