Not sure if I'm pushing on on button but once in aa while,the backligt dims ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

sunpac no está en línea Stack level 1

backlight dims....

Advertisement

Not sure if I'm pushing on on button but once in aa while,the backligt dims for pt no pot apparent reason. Any thoughts on what causes this? Also, when I type te letter (a-), my blackberry types te word on on instead of on on space. Any idea why ?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    sunpac, What Blackberry do you have? It will really help us help you if you take the time to fill in your PinStack Profile with the information concerning your device, Model, OS and Platform (Found on Options/About), BES Status, Location, and Carrier. Depending on the question, each of these may have an impact on how we respond.

It sounds like your autodim is working and when the ambient light dims to a certain point, your screen dims to prevent overbrightness and the subsequent eye fatigue.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

sdowney83 no está en línea Stack level 2
    What? Lol...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sunpac no está en línea Stack level 1
    Oppsss, sorry, newbie. As if you didn't know. I typed the message from my Blackberry and therefore forgot some info. I have a new 8700g. The "h" key does not seem to be working correctly and having trouble also with the "a". Im not sure how to backspace to fill in the "h" with deleting the text I just typed so therefore I just leave the "h" out when the keys misses the letter. When I type the letter 'A' and then space, my blackberry always changes my letter 'A' to 'on on'. not sure what thats all about. The backlight was my initial problem but just trying to type here on the forum reminded me of the h and a keys. Also, I tried combining the letter a with -a- and (a) and the blackberry still changed the a to "on on". Only affects the a when used as a word such as I have in this sentance and the a is underlinded. Auto backlight is the issue with dimming. How do I turn off autodim?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Go to Options/Auto Text and see if there is an entry for "a". If so delete it. What does the "H" key do?

To Scroll back when typing, Hold the ALT key while rolling the track wheel.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles