Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When I play a MP3 attachment, the BB pops up an app titled Audio Player. ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Rock no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Question Audio Player on 8700c

Advertisement

When I play a MP3 attachment, the BB pops up an app titled Audio Player.
    Can I access this audio player like a stand alone app?

I'd like to play my MP3's without going through Profiles-->Normal-->Edit-->Phone-->Edit-->Tune-->Change Option-->Scroll

Thanks

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

cmccrary10 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21B2714B

Re: Audio Player on 8700c

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I signed up for notification when it's available. Has anyone used this?

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Audio Player on 8700c

Not yet, but I do have a question that really doesn't seem to be answered on that or sonas website.

Is the audio/video feeds that are going to be avaliable only those that their company or sponsors use, or will it be able to like to go www.wls890am.com and click "listen live" and be able to listen to live streaming audio off of sites like that? And how about the video, will you be able to access video off of sites like cnn.com?

Just wondering if anyone knows anything about that.

crmajor no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock
    When I play a MP3 attachment, the BB pops up an app titled Audio Player.
    Can I access this audio player like a stand alone app?

I'd like to play my MP3's without going through Profiles-->Normal-->Edit-->Phone-->Edit-->Tune-->Change Option-->Scroll

Thanks
    Did you ever get an answer to you question about the 8700 Audio Player? It also says it support Mpeg?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    crmajor, Welcome to PinStack.

No it will not work as a standalone audio player on 4.1.x.xxx, it is there for playing and downloading Ringtones and is only available in the Browser. You can listen to your tones by going to Profiles and from the menu Selecting Show Tunes and then scrolling and playing them.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

jbj9871 no está en línea Stack level 3
    If you scroll over to the far right button on the audio player and click the trackwheel then scroll down and hit save page the song will be saved to your messages then play them from there.the file limit is 5 megabytes but thats plenty for mp3s and I download some small podcasts as long as there 5 mb or under.this is after the song fully loads on the audio player.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    jbj9871, With your 8700c and 4.1.0.194, you can save Ringtones to Messages and then play them from there? Please post the process for this. I have never been able to do that. I have never been able to get more than about 500 KBytes to download, and don't know how to save them to anywhere other than the Ringtones in Profiles.

Thanks for your help
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

I just click on a mp3 once it loads the audio player I click the far right button on the player then go down to save page and it will say save to message list.you may need j2mestreaming installed. I listen to the bbc bulliten and cnn daily podcasts and a few others like cnet daily podcasts these are useally under 5 mb and save songs to. I've got about 10 songs on my bb amr format to save space.

This saves songs and works even if your wireless is turned off so its not just redownloading the song.

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Ok so this requires the Third Party App to do this. Thanks for the information. How about some links to the Podcast downloads.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

j2mestreaming is just a helper app i think it helps the audio player but im not sure i play these mp3s on the built in audio player ok try this linkhttp://www.cnn.com/services/podcasting/then click on the play audio at the top of the page.biz report and news update ,believe me this works i listen to a lot of mp3s and short podcasts and save mp3s if i want to keep them.let me know if you get it to work on your 8700.

cnet daily tech podcast and bbc world news bulletin are useally under 5 mb .just search for them on a search engine. sorry i dont have the links right now.

GF4444 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I tried accessing the podcasts but couldn't access the cnn site because it told me my browser has to accept cookies.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by GF4444
    I tried accessing the podcasts but couldn't access the cnn site because it told me my browser has to accept cookies.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    try this one http://podcast.com/show/1014/ click on the podcast direct download link its bbc world news bulletin 2 mb mp3 and they update it every day.i listen to this all the time on my 8700c and it works great.let me know if you get it to work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast