Hi all: Is there a way on the BB to do the following simple task.... ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

sfuser no está en línea Stack level 1

Attaching files

Advertisement

Hi all:

Is there a way on the BB to do the following simple task.... if I receive an email with an attachment (e.g., word document, whatever), I would like to be able to save the file onto my BB and then start a new email and attach the file. The problem with the BB is that if you want to forward an email with an attachment to someone, you cannot edit the original message text, so if you just want to send someone the attachment without seeing the forwarded message, that doesn't appear to be possible. Thanks in advance.

fe
    fe no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have asked the same question and perhaps you will better luck than me. I know that you can save the email with an attachment, but not forward it. Therfore, if it is saved you can view it in saved messages, but that is it.

My question is if I save it on my bb and delete it from gmail will I still be able to open the attachment?

Good luck

Lewis no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    207BBC6D
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

If you forward a message with an attachment, when you are in the compose screen, click the wheel and select "Delete Original Text" from the menu.

~~~~~

Actually, I just tried that, and it doesn't work. The "Delete Original Text" is only for replies.

At this point, I don't think what you are doing is possible.