I upgraded my 8703e to 4.2 this afternoon and my old Zen theme will not ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

scabby_al no está en línea Stack level 1

Application List

Advertisement

I upgraded my 8703e to 4.2 this afternoon and my old Zen theme will not work. It was replaced with Verizon's Zen theme. With this new Zen theme, it won't allow me to use the convenience button on the front to display a list of applications. Instead, it shows the icon view of the theme. The list allowed me to hit a shortcut key to access an application I needed or re-arrange the menu items so I could have a different set of icons on the "desktop". Any ideas on how I can change this?

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    In "Icon View", press your app button and select "Move Icon." This will allow you to re-position all your icons to your liking, the top 5 will be your home screen icons.

If you're looking specifically for the Application List, unfortunatly I only know of one theme that has it, that's the TMobile Zen theme. Much like Verizon's Zen, it has it's 5 homescreen icons at the bottom. Only way to get the TMobile Zen theme is to unlock it. Check out this thread, http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...or_themes.html

Find the vendor ID: 100, and replace it with your carrier's vendor ID, that should give you TMobile Zen on a non-Tmobile device!
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

scabby_al no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks so much for your help! I did this in 4.1 and it worked great.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~my pleasure