i have a ton of contacts on bbm and am betting a new one tommorrow ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

baclark no está en línea Stack level 1

Does anyone know how to transfer Blackberry Messenger Contacts to a new device?

Advertisement

i have a ton of contacts on bbm and am betting a new one tommorrow but i was wondering if there was a more simple way to transfer my contacts...writing down every pin is a huge hassle. help you be greatly appreciated!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Does anyone know how to transfer Blackberry Messenger Contacts to a new device?

Use the "Switch Device Wizard" on Desktop Manager 4.2 and it should move them over...Has every time I haveused it.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Does anyone know how to transfer Blackberry Messenger Contacts to a new device?

N8's method will save you a lot of headache too...works like a charm
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

semiar no está en línea Stack level 2

Go into the backup and restore option in the desktop manager. Backup your device with the entries. Then Switch to the new device and go back into backup and restore. Select advanced. If the left side shows nothing then select file and open and open the backup. On the left you will find BlackBerry Messenger. Select it and click the arrow that goes to the right.

aliboy8 no está en línea Stack level 1
    just got a new bb 8110 and want to copy the contacts from my previous bb pearl

probably v simple but hey if you don't know you don't know

help please