Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ If you accidently saved the unopened VM notification messages and have hide ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Another ??for you pro users!

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    If you accidently saved the unopened VM notification messages and have hide Saved messages selected this problem will occur even if you deleted the copy in the message list. From the message list press V or select show saved messages from the menu and look for an unopened message. Might be the problem.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

If you do not have a new vm and you are in a service area its a provider issue and they will fix it. What happens when u get a vm a silent ota is sent to the phone to activate the icon. Sometime when you get out of service or thers a vm issue in your market the ota is never sent to deactivate it. There is nothing you can do but wait it out

s.siegers no está en línea Stack level 2

Okay guys I found the problem. I went to change the phone today but they used my old SIM. I thought all was well and went to dinner not too far from TMobile, just in case it happend again.

Well it did the dreaded VM icon was there....ugh! I thought about it and knew she didnt change my SIM. So we changed that puppy out and I'm good as new again! So the SIM Card is a possibility. I used Sprint before so SIM Cards are new to me.

pentace no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~no the sim card has nothing to do with it lol just good timing trust me I work for tmobile lol

s.siegers no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm just happy its not there anymore. Its like a zit that never goes away....lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12