I downloaded some "adp" ringtones directly from the web (NOT using my blackberry). As I ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

jabbamonkey no está en línea Stack level 1

Question adp ringtones for 8700c?

Advertisement

I downloaded some "adp" ringtones directly from the web (NOT using my blackberry). As I dont have an internet account and cant connect directly through my blackberry, this was the only way I could do this.

Now that I have the files on my computer... I need to know the following ....

1. Are adp files compatible with a BlackBerry 8700c?
    2. If they are NOT compatible, how can I convert them.
    3. And finally, how do I upload the files to my BlackBerry - My "Desktop Manager" only allows me to upload applications (and as I have no internet connection through my blackberry, I cant do it that way).

Thanks for the help.

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: adp ringtones for 8700c?

I believe you have to do it from your phone directly... I could be wrong.. but I don't think I am

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

You can put someone elses sim in your BB and use their internet to download the ringers.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

8700 use mp3s, 7100s use apd. Not sure how you can make an adp an mp3, if you can at all. Generally you have to try playing the tune on the webpage to see if it will work on your BB.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr