Is there a way to change it from defaulting to a "work" number when wanting ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

FUTURESTARS no está en línea Stack level 2

Address Book - Way to Change?

Advertisement

Is there a way to change it from defaulting to a "work" number when wanting to add someone to your address book from the call log?

Basically, someone calls and their number is in the call log. You want to add them to your address book. When you click that option, it defaults the number as a "work" number. Is there a way around this so you can choose how you want to save it?

Its annoying to have to copy it, type it in the "mobile" section, and then go back and delete it from the "work" section to save!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Re: Address Book - Way to Change?

Good question...I never noticed before so never really tried or paid attention...

Yeah I just noticed that. By the way, this is an 8703e Verizon if that matters.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

You know thats interesting i and i just tried to add a number from my call log. I clicked add to address book and it took me to New Address where you enter ALL the contacts information Name, address, etc. Lo and behold the number sits there under Work. I looked under options for the address book and found no option to change that setting... Nothing under advanced options either. Anyone else have an idea?
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

louee6 no está en línea Stack level 3

Guys it's easy, there is no option to change it to save it to Mabile, Home,Etc...If you want to save it to a different option rather than Work, just copy while you adding all the other information, jeeze it's right there in front of you anyway! It's called doing a lil extra thumb-ups.

Ummmm we all knew that, but that is pointless and stupid.