Hey everyone, I'm coming from the Pocket PC world (and loving my BB) but one ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

corys00 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317d7591

Adding links through the computer

Advertisement

Hey everyone,

I'm coming from the Pocket PC world (and loving my BB) but one thing I like with Activesync is how it can import Internet Explorer Favorites. I just had a folder on my laptop's IE called "Mobile Favorites" and I just added links to that and then whenever I sync it imports them into my Q/XV6700/700w/etc...

I have been searching for a few hours to no avail, is this something not possible? I'm using Mini Opera but even if they can only be imported into the built-in browser I'd still be satified. Feel free to PIN PM me or shoot a message here. Thanks in advance

giamburrasca no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256223F9

Re: Adding links through the computer

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hi corys00.Pocket PC imports are I think supported with BB desktop software v4.2.However there don't seem to be any import options in either the BB or Opera browser.If you were able to import the favs list as an RTF or comma deliminated, in a MS Outlook memo file, that would synch to your BB and then you couls transfer then at your leisure, copying and pasting into the Opera input page.