Hi there, I'm having a problem with downloading OTA themes on this forum. I get ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

vanvan no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 910 Application Authorization Failure

Advertisement

Hi there,

I'm having a problem with downloading OTA themes on this forum. I get as far as the screen where it gives me the theme details (name, size etc.) and the two buttons (one to download and the other to cancel). However when I select the download button it tries to load (see the progress bar increasing a bit) but eventually comes back with a "910 Application Authorization Failure" error.

I've done a search for this error in the forum... the only thread returned is for Blackberry Pearl, and that problem seem to be related to insufficient space on the device. I'm using a blackberry 8707 and have sufficient memory. I managed to download other things OTA... e.g. the plazmic theme reader itself, games (like circlepopper) and also 3 out of 4 of OTA themes from the official "mobile.blackberry.com" site. (One theme on that site, "smoothie" failed with exactly the same error...)

Anyone come across this before?

Thanks in advance!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: 910 Application Authorization Failure

vanvan welcome to the stacks, under options> status how much free space is there vs file total?
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

vanvan no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks kayos72! The numbers are:

File Free: 18333196 Bytes
    File Total: 52428800 Bytes

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

could be the theme you want is too big, try deleting one of the other themes and loading the one you want.
    if it works then that was the issue!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!