Hi all, i have a 8707v unlocked, running OS 4.2. My girlfriend has the same ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

BikerSpike no está en línea Stack level 1

8707v memo application ?

Advertisement

Hi all, i have a 8707v unlocked, running OS 4.2.

My girlfriend has the same model, but hers has a memo function on hers, but i cannot find it on mine ? Have looked in the "hidden icons" and it's not there. I also do not have the game that she has.

I dont know what OS is on her BB, as she dropped it, and killed the screen

Any advice will be welcome

Oh yeah, when i add an event to the calender, is there any way to make it chime/vibrate when it's the event ?

Thanks

I'm new to all this, so it's all a bit strange
    llama llama duck :op

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    Memo Pad is part of the OS. Depending on your Theme, it may be under Applications rather than on the Home screen. If you don't find it, go to Options --> Advanced Options --> Applications and scroll through the list. If you don't find "MemoPad" in the list, you'll need to reinstall it from your device's OS package.

As for setting a Calendar event to chime/vibrate, first you need to remember to set a reminder in the event. Then go to Profiles --> Advanced , click [Enter] to edit the current profile settings, and click on Calendar and set the notifications as you wish.
    JerryD

BikerSpike no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks jdellasala, will try them both
    llama llama duck :op