Please help me! when I start MPR on both PC and BB to send file ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

one_forever0512 no está en línea Stack level 1

8707g - can not transfer data from PC through MobiPocket Reader!

Advertisement

Please help me! when I start MPR on both PC and BB to send file .prc to BB.an error occurred :
    - on PC : "Please install the Mobipocket Reader on your BB.If the Reader installed,please try to open it.If the Reader is opened,disconnect and reconnect the USB cable and retry"

- on BB : "The application mobireader has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT Policy" -> I must OK to load the application.
    My version of MPR on PC is 5.2,on BB is 5.3
    I tried many ways but the error still occurring..pliz help me!

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: 8707g - can not transfer data from PC through MobiPocket Reader!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yup yup yup. I've addressed this several times before. That is a good error message.

Your company has enabled policies to restrict the serial port (USB port) from being used by 3rd party applications to prevent malicious activity on your Blackberry. This is good. Your company is protecting you.

There are a few programs that legitimately use this function like Mobi pocket reader, a powerpoint display program/hardware I tested that transferred a translated PowerPoint presentation onto your blackberry so you could present straight from your bb, and Dynoplex. You are not going to be able to use the full functionality of any of these or similar products.

I know its not the answer you wanted but it is what it is.