Re: 8703e With Verizon

Advertisement

Great choice you won't regret it.

mdmill1 no está en línea Stack level 1

Great choice you won't regret it.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

This is a great model. Go out & buy one so you can begin enjoying it right away, you will not be sorry.

Cheers..;

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

billgent no está en línea Stack level 1

Great unit and love the teather. Only complaint, and this applies to most technology today, is the weak user manual. Have to search all over the blackberry, web sites, and CD's to get some information. Need a good web site like this to get more detailed help.

>"Only complaint, and this applies to most technology today, is the weak user manual"<

I agree with your comment. Considering the price of high tech products today, the manufacturers owe the consumer a well written manual. One that is easy to follow and makes sense.

All too often there is little or no print manual included. This makes it particularly difficult for beginners or non-tech people to use a new unfamiliar product.

All of the manufacturers need to improve in this important area.

~via BB 7130c (wap.pinstack.com)~

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm upgrading to the 8703e from the 7130e the end of this month. I can't wait. I really need a full keyboard. I've heard nothing but good things about it.

PCW
    PCW no está en línea Stack level 1

Im very pleased with my 8703 w/ Verizon. 3 months with no problems. I am so pleased with it, I have decided not to upgrade to the 8800 series.

spikus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317a9127

are most of you guys happy with the 8703e on verizon? got the 7130e, just wondering if it was worth getting the 8703e
    ya

317a9127

I'm taking a pass on the 8800 myself. Currently I'm well covered and very happy with my 4 month old BB's.

The 8800 dealbreaker for me is lack of 3G.
    As soon as RIM includes 3G & the rest of the model meets my needs, I'm a buyer.

~via BB 7130c (wap.pinstack.com)~

nikosia no está en línea Stack level 3

likewise...I enjoy the stability of the 8703e. Battery life is the best I have ever had with a cell phone...web speed is sweet. I will hold off on the 8800 to see how it performs etc. No way I'm giving up the most stable, reliable and usefull device I have owned! Hopefully, the 9000 will work all the bugs out of the 8800 and have 3g..then I might

Quote Originally Posted by nikosia
    likewise...I enjoy the stability of the 8703e. Battery life is the best I have ever had with a cell phone...web speed is sweet. I will hold off on the 8800 to see how it performs etc. No way I'm giving up the most stable, reliable and usefull device I have owned! Hopefully, the 9000 will work all the bugs out of the 8800 and have 3g..then I might
    Your plan is a great one!

If there is one thing that I have learned after owning a huge number of laptops, cell phones etc, is newer is not always better.

Not only that, if we were to line up 20 brand new, identical models of any phone / laptop etc. there will be a very small varience in each of them due to manufacturing tollerances.

So if you have a BlackBerry now that you are having really great luck with and has been meeting your needs to your satisfaction, hang onto that baby! Just use it and enjoy it.

This is exactly how I feel about the BlackBerry's I currently own. They are all tested, and have proven themselves for nearly 5 months, so I'm not about to make any changes to disturb that.

In the final analysis, the amount of time saved by not having problems, and down time, is priceless.

Cheers....

nikosia no está en línea Stack level 3

Here ye here ye!

Cheers!

aetoole no está en línea Stack level 1

Had it for 2 weeks and love it. My 1st BB. Even my tethered modem speed is impressive. Battery life excellent, web surf speed great, emails delivered amazingly fast. Keyboard easy to type with. Happy new owner...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12