my 8703e accidently got wiped and now i cant get my blackberry email, activate, or ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

WHiteDc5r no está en línea Stack level 1

8703e wipe

Advertisement

my 8703e accidently got wiped and now i cant get my blackberry email, activate, or access. please help me thanks

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: 8703e wipe

what do you mean? what does the screen say?

WHiteDc5r no está en línea Stack level 1

i went to general setting to erase some things. so it told me it will disable email. it went through and restarted. all three of me emails were there but not on the front page and on the front it said enterprise activation. im not on anyways network. finding out later that it was for network system (i guess) i entered the blackberry email and they sms my password and the enterprise icon went away. I issue i am having is can the blackberry email back and can't get the icon on the front page. Also After the restart i had all 3 emails but no icons on the front page. so i deleted them and started over just couldnt get the bb email back

tai
    tai no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304E2757

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~It appears you haven't done a backup of your hand held? You don't need to use the enterprise activation, you need to register your handheld with the network then re-send servicebooks.

tai
    tai no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304E2757

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~1. Options. 2. Advanced options. 3. Host routing table. 4. Click trackwheel & select register now.