So I dropped my 8703e (Verizon) yesterday and got a ton of JVM errors. Okay, ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

tibmeister no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 8703e Reboot Loop

Advertisement

So I dropped my 8703e (Verizon) yesterday and got a ton of JVM errors. Okay, no problem, just reload the OS. Well, I got the OS downloaded (4.2) and started to reload it. It crashed in the middle, and now it is in a 10 second reboot cycle. It's rebooting too fast for the PC to connect so I can do another wipe. I have tried to plug it in without the battery and let it sit for 30 minutes, still no joy.
    Any ideas from anyone?

dame speers no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    328c05dc

Re: 8703e Reboot Loop

what to do "jum 102 error" anyone?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

tibmeister no está en línea Stack level 1

RCBJR, I did that with no luck. Had a spare 8703e at work so I snagged it and did the Enterprise Activation. Toast, got JVM 523 errors. So, I grabbed the last spare and did not do the activation, but requested that my profile be blown away on the BES. I was told it was done, so I went ahead and connected the 8703e to my PC to load 4.2 and forgot that it would want to initiate a Enterprise Activation. Well, now I'm back to JVM 523 error.
    When I try to load 4.2 OS, I get Unspecified error A:0x00000001 crap, which doesn't really say much. I am very hesitant to wipe this thing and end up in my reboot loop from before.
    I am totally lost now!