This is not a major problem, but I am not sure why it happen and ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

mbartley no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 8703e Problem...need some help..PLEASE

Advertisement

This is not a major problem, but I am not sure why it happen and if there is just a setting I need to change but if someone could advise me I would really appriciate it.

This may be a stupid question but I upgraded the software on my BB and now when it rings and i try to mute it or shut off the ring with the trackwheel or either side softkey on the outside it just continues to play my ringtone. If I catch it while it is still vibrating and hit the trackwheel or outside softkey it will not play my ringtone. The reason behind this is since I have my BB with me everywhere there are sometimes when it vibrates or rings and I hit the softkey to it does not bother other people, now I have to let it play through the ringtone before it will shut off.

Am I just loosing it or can this be fixed

Thanks in advance!!!!

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

Re: 8703e Problem...need some help..PLEASE

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have same problem, but that only happens with custom ringtones. Think it is a bug in the new version, 4.2 not sure if we can solve it, I just use the rigntones that already came with bb, the standard ringtones it works fine just the custom ones have problem.

mbartley no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the info I thought I was loosing my mind, which is possible. So does anyone know of a fix for this bug?

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~wait for the next os update should be out soon. The new vesrion should be 4.3, hopefully it will be fixed.