My wife has a BB 8703e and I was wondering if there was a media ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

roboteacher no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    321FED7A

8703e media player

Advertisement

My wife has a BB 8703e and I was wondering if there was a media player available for this device. I've recently upgraded to the Nextel 8350i and I love being able to take my music with me.
    "Luck is the residue of design"

*Branch Richie

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    I want to say no for two reasons

one it doesn't have a storeage card on it idt so how would u load the files to it?

two there isn't a 4.5 beta os out there so u can't get the media player for it....

IMO go to bestbuy upgrade her to a curve there where giving them away for free..

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by roboteacher View Post
    My wife has a BB 8703e and I was wondering if there was a media player available for this device. I've recently upgraded to the Nextel 8350i and I love being able to take my music with me.
    Yes, 87xx devices running OS 4.2 or newer have a built-in music player. They're limited in the amount of tunes you can load however, because they are limited to their 64mb memory with no expansion possible. However, you can put some songs on it - -

aingaran no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone View Post
    Yes, 87xx devices running OS 4.2 or newer have a built-in music player. They're limited in the amount of tunes you can load however, because they are limited to their 64mb memory with no expansion possible. However, you can put some songs on it - -
    Yup... I have done this on my 8703e. The built in media player works well (considering device memory limitations).
    aingaran | google voice: 347.565.4380 | bb pin: 20E9A99A