On my phone I have two folders one labeled messages and one labeled with my ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

bsilver no está en línea Stack level 1

8703e Icons

Advertisement

On my phone I have two folders one labeled messages and one labeled with my email address. when I recieve an email it appears in both, when I recieve a missed call only appears in the message folder. when I delete Prior messages in either folder they are all deleted. Do I need both folders? Are they operating properly?

korp no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305422EE
    When I had a message icon on there I hid the individual account mailbox so I had the one for all named messages and then I took out the missed calls from it so it just shows it in the call log. Now I use the middle soft key for the message shortcut and no icon cuz I hid them.
    Blackberry rocks my world....

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    Quote Originally Posted by bsilver View Post
    On my phone I have two folders one labeled messages and one labeled with my email address. when I recieve an email it appears in both, when I recieve a missed call only appears in the message folder. when I delete Prior messages in either folder they are all deleted. Do I need both folders? Are they operating properly?
    No you dont need to have both icons on your home screen, the are a bit redundant. ALL of your messages flow into your "messages" folder. The point of the individual mail icons is if you had an enormous amount of mail and needed to know which email it was coming fom or only check particulars ones then it would be divided out for you.

So in short the answer your question is YES they are operating as normal
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes