Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Jayda, welcome to pinstack its a great forum that can help alot. I got my ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

lmc0434 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32B09322

Re: 8703e how good is it

Advertisement

Jayda, welcome to pinstack its a great forum that can help alot. I got my 8703e two weeks ago and love it. I installed the zen theme on my device because it seperates the sms form the email. Although I hide all the individual boxes from the screen I love it. If you want the zen just install it OTA.

www.knology.net/~acidmax/blackberry/8700_today/8700_dimension_zen.jad
    Last edited by lmc0434; 10-13-2006 at 03:00 AM.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Can help you with the Laptop sending dupes to your BB, but i can explain how the messages List works. Read my explaination in this post, Understanding Multiple Mail App Icons (BIS 2.x). I kinda explains how thing work on your BB and may correct some misunderstandings. It won't solve your problems, but may provide a work around for you.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

blc_shark no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3015687F

I just recieved my 8703e thought it would be larger but look good
    What should do with it not sure being this my first BB
    should I down load software should I try to get somthing working on it just not sure Oh and yes it has beed activated just want to know if I should upgrade the OS or get the GPs working a little confuse

macrack no está en línea Stack level 1

Welcome to pinstack. I'm new here as well and I have found lots of people who are willing to help. This is a great place.

I have an 8700g through t-mobile and have unlimited data for $20. The best phone I have ever had.

trigga15 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21655FFB

the 700p browser is more clear where as the bb browser cuts it down to one long page and it doenst look as good plus the data plan is a lot more expensive but i have a bb and i like it

jaydabeast no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B0D624

Quote Originally Posted by lmc0434
    Jayda, welcome to pinstack its a great forum that can help alot. I got my 8703e two weeks ago and love it. I installed the zen theme on my device because it seperates the sms form the email. Although I hide all the individual boxes from the screen I love it. If you want the zen just install it OTA.
    Thanks lmc,

That worked perfect. That's what I was looking for...something that separated the SMS's. Good looking out.

PIN/ID
    32B0D624

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    Can help you with the Laptop sending dupes to your BB, but i can explain how the messages List works. Read my explaination in this post,. I kinda explains how thing work on your BB and may correct some misunderstandings. It won't solve your problems, but may provide a work around for you.

Rcbjr.
    Appreciate the link to your post. I get what you're saying too. Guess all I was really looking for was this Zen theme. Are there anymore out that break SMS into its own icon? And still not understanding the duplicate email thing. Wondering why it doesn't happen with others. Not seeing it sense I changed to Zen though. May have been the theme??

PIN/ID
    32B0D624

Oops spoke too fast. Just did it again. If I open up an item on my laptop from a few days ago, I get it on my BB again. Must be a reconciliation thing because not understanding why it'd do that if all the BB is doing is relaying what comes in on the IMAP server.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12