Hi all, I have a 8703e with the DST Patch applied. The date and time ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

ivanjay205 no está en línea Stack level 1

8703e DST Issues

Advertisement

Hi all,

I have a 8703e with the DST Patch applied. The date and time show correctly on my blackberry and it is set to network time.

When I enter a calendar event on my blackberry for anytime it shows an hour later in Outlook. For example, I did a test entry tomorrow morning for 9 AM but my Outlooks shows 10 AM.

We are using enterprise server here so now reconciliation via cradle.

Any ideas, this is very frustrating? My computer is correct with the DST patch as well.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Are you using BES? My guess is Exchange 2000 that you didn't want to pay 4K for the patch? I'm in the same boat you are. It will show an hour later in Outlook until the original DST change would have taken place, which I believe is this Sunday morning. I've just learned to live with it, and make my appointments in out look for these couple of weeks.

ivanjay205 no está en línea Stack level 1
    We are using BES and Exchange 2003. What patch for 4k?

My IT person is going to be calling as we are assuming it is something with BES at this point as all blackberry users are having the problem.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Microsoft was charging for their DST patch for Exchange 2000, so nevermind. What OS do you have installed on your 8703?