I just upgraded to a 8703e with Verizon Wireless from a 7280 with TMobile so ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

ericcumbee no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32b86eb2

8703e changing Time Zones when connected to Desktop

Advertisement

I just upgraded to a 8703e with Verizon Wireless from a 7280 with TMobile so far i am pretty impressed. The only problem that i am having is that everytime i plug my blackberry into the computer the timezone changes from -5GMT to -12GMT. I was wondering if anyone else is having that problem, and if so has anyone else found a solution. I installed the DST patch as soon as i got it so i do not know if it is the DST patch causing the problem or not.

tsconver no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32C20CAA

Re: 8703e changing Time Zones when connected to Desktop

Quote Originally Posted by ericcumbee
    I just upgraded to a 8703e with Verizon Wireless from a 7280 with TMobile so far i am pretty impressed. The only problem that i am having is that everytime i plug my blackberry into the computer the timezone changes from -5GMT to -12GMT. I was wondering if anyone else is having that problem, and if so has anyone else found a solution. I installed the DST patch as soon as i got it so i do not know if it is the DST patch causing the problem or not.
    Is your pc time correct? Do you have it set to update time in the desktop manager configuration page?

ericcumbee no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32b86eb2

Re: 8703e changing Time Zones when connected to Desktop

The Update Device's Time and Date is unchecked. My laptop has the correct date and time and time zone.