I'm trying to use Berry Bloglines on my BB 8703e, but I'm have trouble connecting. ... RIM Blackberry 87xx forum

kklass no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32B175B6

Question 8703e & Berry Bloglines connection problem

Advertisement

I'm trying to use Berry Bloglines on my BB 8703e, but I'm have trouble connecting. I use Verizon, BB v4.1.0.344 and BES.

As instructed by Berry Bloglines, I established my account with Bloglines.com, did an OTA installation of Berry Bloglines and then tried to launch the application. After a long time attempting to connect, the following message is returned:

"Unable to connect to the selected Mobile Data Service, please try again later. If this problem persists please contact your administrator."

Otherwise, signal strength is fine. I have no problem with accessing the internet, email, phone. I can even reach Bloglines.com via the browser and log into my new account.

Have you seen this problem before? Is there a workaround or way to troubleshoot this?

Thanks in advance!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    When I would experience that error my it guys would have to refresh the mds somehow. I am now BES expert but thought I would throw that in for you. Lets see what everyone else has to say, we have some serious BES pros on pinstack.com.